Hello, good folks. Here are 10 things I thought were worth sharing this week:
1. More than half the workforce says they need more training to perform better in their current roles. How are companies responding?
2. Many people think that their willpower is set and can’t change. But there are powerful ways to help us increase it. New research shows that anyone can use these powerful strategies to build more willpower, which has huge benefits for health, productivity, and happiness.
3. When we look back in 50 years’ time, it is likely that the 2D internet we now all use will seem laughably archaic. Not only will the internet no longer exist behind a screen, but it is probable that we will interact with it differently.
4. Four ways to use audio to enhance your online training courses.
5. Mythologist Joseph Campbell presents his ideas about comparative mythology and the ongoing role of myth in human society
6. On the surface, sympathy appears to be noble, but it may frequently be covertly self-serving. Compassion entails someone willing to suffer alongside another person in order for them to overcome their difficulties. Compassion for someone necessitates extra work, both mental and emotional.
7. If anyone fancy gifting me this t-shirt, I’d be much obliged!
8. I know how it feels to be a procrastinator. I’ve been there, and I’ve woken up with a long list of things to do and nowhere near enough time to get them done. To combat this, I have a few tips for you.
9. So if you’re feeling like a hot mess, constantly letting your emotions get the best of you, maybe it’s time to start working on your emotional intelligence.
10. Better late than never! Take it from these late bloomers who followed their dreams
Thanks for reading. Enjoy the rest of your week.