New Year’s Resolutions
The tradition of making New Year’s resolutions dates back 4000 years to the Babylonians. They believed the way you behaved on the first day of the New Year set the tone for how you would behave for the next 12 months. I tend not to make New Year’s resolutions because I tend to not stick to them. Maybe my resolution should be to make some New Year’s reolutions and stick to them! We’ll see.
Anyway, if you’re inclined to make New Year’s resolutions, but don’t know where to start, try using your Sun Sign as a primer. For me that would be –
Leo (July 22 – August 22):
- Serious? Yep. Lately, anyway. So first, resolve to enjoy life again.
- Aim for romance, romance, and more romance, from June through September.
- Choose one of those playmates and have a real, live relationship by November.
- Turn your most-loved hobby into a part-time income, at least.
- Make it the way you earn your daily bread by the time you hang the mistletoe.