They say time flies when you’re having fun. I can’t believe it’s Sunday night already. Where did the week go? Anyhoot…I’m starting a new Sunday column with this post – Week End’s Link Love.
– Buzz feed’s always buzzing with neat trivia, check out what your sleeping position says about you.
– Exiled here, I had a stage on which to act out the dramatic masterpieces of all the literatures. Arthur Rimbaud
– Maria Popova reviews Austin Kleon’s new book Show Your Work, which is all about the art of getting noticed.
– Chase Jarvis always has some inspirational words about creativity. Checkout his post about the 7 stages to unlock your creativity and experience “flow” state.
– There’s a big difference between the work you do, and the tasks you perform, so sayeth Colin Wright of Exile Lifestyle.
– Hey, guess what? The Cookie Monster Knows More About Willpower than you.
– Forbes and the 10 personal finance tips from hip-hop lyrics.
– Interesting take on the old adage, ‘time is money’ from my friend, Claire Mcternan
– Ekaterina Walker tells us about 5 ways to pictures to tell visual stories with social media.
– I personal don’t think I eat too much protein, how about you, do you eat too much protein? After you answer, take a look at this new research to find out what science is saying.
– If you’re in doubt about the power of Twitter, watched Social Networks, Social Revolution
Hope you had a fab week. And here’s to getting ready to tackle next week head on!
[divider type=”thin” spacing=”10″]